http://www.amazon.com/Hip-Hop-Tribut...F8&s=music
I have one word to say about this.
W H Y
http://www.amazon.com/Hip-Hop-Tribut...F8&s=music
I have one word to say about this.
W H Y
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Did you listen to any of the clips,
Just like a large number of the hiphop people out there they can't come up with anything themselves so they decide to cover something really good from another genre and hide it behind a tribute name.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I dont think it was really anyone from hip hop that was trying to sample def leppard. I listen to a couple of these clips and these people are clearly amaturs.
Amatures trying to make a name for themselves off of someone else like Puff Daddy, has he ever done anything but sample other peoples work.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
There was similar products for ACDC Zepplin Metallica
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks